• Let Property Insurance

Can your current insurance provider offer you a face to face service in the event of a claim?

Can you pop into to see them if you have a query with your cover or documentation?

Let us take the hassle out of arranging your let property insurance and also provide assistance in the unfortunate event you ever need to make a claim.

We have a panel of insurance companies that provide quality cover at competitive premiums.

Cover can be arranged for residential or commercial let properties. Either occupied or unoccupied and for shorter term periods if required.

Please just give us a call, send us your details, or pop in and see us and we will be happy to provide a quotation.

We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: Firm Reference Number 310346. This can be checked on the FCA website at www.the-fca.org.uk. South East Kent Insurance Services Limited. Registered in England No 3238683.